Why Join the Alliance?
The Alliance is the national voice and catalyst for the field of capacity building. We improve the effectiveness of individuals, groups, and organizations helping nonprofits and communities achieve positive social change.
- Learn new methods to strengthen your practice as a capacity builder
- Build your professional network of fellow consultants, coaches, capacity-building funders, academics, executives, and others equally committed to impacting positive social change
- Stay abreast of trends in the nonprofit sector generally and capacity building specifically
- Engage collectively in capacity-related policy advocacy
- Participate in research that advances the practice of capacity building
Become a member now:
Individual - $ 200
Organization Budget Less than $500,000 - $ 250
Organization Budget between $500,000 - $1,999,999 - $ 375
Organization Budget $2,000,000 and above - $ 500
Benefits of membership include:
Discounts on Events and Publications
The Alliance Annual Conference is the premier professional development event for nonprofit capacity builders each year. Alliance members receive a 15% discount on conference registration.
Members receive a 50% discount on all Alliance Webinars -- 90-minute online learning programs led by the country’s leading capacity builders.
Members receive a 25% discount on The Nonprofit Quarterly which publishes the work of leading capacity builders and is read widely by practitioners.
Members receive a 10% discount off transaction fees if you sell resources items. To automatically qualify, choose the Alliance as your "Primary Professional Affiliation" on IdeaEncore Network individual profile .
The Alliance Learning Community
By far the greatest asset of the Alliance is the members themselves. The Alliance offers the unique opportunity to connect with peers who do capacity-building work all across the country. Our discipline-specific Affinity Groups are invaluable learning communities. Current Affinity Groups include: